Lethal Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than Just Gaming..

2 posters

Update: 21/12/08

Plnt8
    Plnt8
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 56
    Xfire Profile : pinicle25
    User Text : DJ Crysis
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Update: 21/12/08 Empty Update: 21/12/08

Post by Plnt8 Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Last update for the year. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ok, Im going away wakeboarding etc for the holidays. So obviously I will not be on very much if not at all. If this happens I leave GameFreakian in charge and if hes busy then Jack (Khaos) and Henry (TheDeparted).

1. Few things have been changed, I fixed this uber annoying bug that wasnt allowing people to sign up. Turned out to be the snow I had put in for the Christmad effect Sad

2. Accounts have been nerfed, so you may or may not be having to find yourself filling a few things in again.

3. I was threatend to be sued yesturday by the owner of the old Lethal Gaming. He said he didnt like the way we had the name being used etc, and yea. I lol'd, hes some 15 year old kid that is threatening to take me to court LOL, I bummed him out by saying,

1. These are free forums hosted by another person so therefore, you do not own any copyright material Forumotion does.
    2. I asked him to show me a legal document showing that he had a copyright on the name "Lethal Gaming" again he did not reply.
    3. I'll like to see you get the money to hire a lawyer and take me to court, because serisouly if he had the money to sue me, he would definatly not be using a free forum.
    4. Hes a noob.
    5. So yer, Gaming Action now owns Lethal Gaming.

Thats about it. Be sure to enter the Christmas Event! and be in the draw to win a VIP account!

Thats it, enjoy the holidays!

GameFreakian: I'm also away for a week. I am putting Jack in charge. I will have access to internet while i'm away but i won't be on as much.
    KhaosKnight
    KhaosKnight
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Number of posts : 26
    User Text : Hai!
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Update: 21/12/08 Empty Re: Update: 21/12/08

Post by KhaosKnight Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 pm

LOL at the Lethal Guy!!!

Yea, thanks Anthony, im here if you need. I really appreciate what you have done in the last week or so. Forums look amazing and are running smootly.

Smile

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm