Lethal Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than Just Gaming..

Update: 29/11/08

Plnt8
    Plnt8
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 56
    Xfire Profile : pinicle25
    User Text : DJ Crysis
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Update: 29/11/08 Empty Update: 29/11/08

Post by Plnt8 Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 am

Ok, here is a quick update.

1. Ok I have changed a few things, I've decided to go against my better judgement and to continue to put my time and effort to look after the forum.

2. Because I'm in a good mood because my exams have finished I am letting everyone choose a custom title. For example under your name it will say "New Member" etc, just leave a post in the dedicated thread about what you want it to be changed to and one of the Admins will get straight to it,

3. Myself and my brother have been going on several different websites, buying and renting advertising spaces, lukily they were cheap so reguardless if it increases the site's traffic or not, I dont really mind.

4. I've changed a few things in the profiles, so you might need to redo alot of your things (depending if you were effect like birthdays, adresses etc.) or not.

5. KhaosKnight and I had a long talk and decided to incorperate a "Warning" system, this workd by everytime you break one of the forum's rules you are issued a warning, in total you get 3 warnings and after that, you are either banned or suspended depending on the types of warnings you have recieved.

6. There will be a scheduled forum maintenance soon, I will let you guys know when it is.

I am starting to get sick of your guys' incapability to post and make threads, all it takes is a little will and a few pushes of some keys and your done. If things don't start to change I will stop putting my time and effort to please you guys. Yes, I know there will always be leechers, spammers and all rounder faggots, but you cannot do anything about them but ban them and forget about them.

Thats all I have to say,
    ~Plnt8

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 pm